It's not even a joke anymore. I am compelled to change that darn header ALL THE TIME. But in my defense, I just got Photoshop CS3 and the entire design suite from Adobe, so it "had" to be done.
On another note, Tammy has tagged me to tell seven more random facts. I dare say, haven't I spilled the beans already?
1. I have the worst time following a pattern for anything. I find it immensely boring. This is a major downfall (as well as probably a strength) of mine because not following patterns, directions, instruction has caused me to learn everything the hard way. Anyone who knows me would agree, I'm sure... especially my poor mother who had to tolerate me as a child. I feel for you, Mom. It couldn't have been easy.
2. I can't resist art/sewing/paper supplies even when I don't have a particular use for them. I apparently just "need" them.
3. I collect business cards.
4. I love dogs, have two, but am totally allergic to them. If they lick me I break out in hives.
5. I have a one-track mind. Once I get an idea in my head, I can't ... I mean Can Not... get it out of my head until I do whatever it is I've been obsessing over.
6. I was a theatre major in college and if I hadn't had severe self-esteem issues back then, that's probably what I'd be doing today... I was pretty good at it in hind-sight. But thank goodness for my bad self-esteem, because I LOVE what I'm doing now.
7. When I was about 8ish I loved watching "Happy Days". When it would come on, I'd go get the poodle skirt my mom made me for Halloween, put it on and lie on the floor as close to the TV as possible. I was in totally in love with Scott Baio.
Now ... who to tag?