11 things I learned or re-learned just yesterday...
1. If you pick up the phone and ask, you are likely to receive. (this goes with my mantra, "You don't ask, you don't get." Say that to yourself 10 times each morning.
2. I can take my designs that are finished in Photoshop and bring them to illustrator and update the colors. That one was a big "DUH".
3. Sitting in front of the computer in the same position for 12 hours will hurt your neck. And back. And other stuff too.
4. Productivity breeds productivity.
5. I am constantly losing my coffee cup. By time I find it, its stone cold. Even hours later, I deem it fit to heat back up in the microwave.
6. I love what I do. No. I really really LOVE what I do. Sometimes I have to remind myself of that because I'll get lost in the struggle instead of just enjoying the ride.
7. I have seriously awesome friends. I knew that already. But they are more awesome every day.
8. My kids can pick up ingredients for dinner at the grocery store, drive home and make it themselves.
9. My dogs always lie down where they know I will trip on them. They are doing this on purpose. It's conspiracy.
10. I'm addicted to Pinterest. So much so, that I am really going to have to park my phone away from the bed when I should be sleeping. Also, so much so, that I was in Pinterest Jail last night. (That's when you have too much action on there all at once and they think you are a trolling spammer so they lock up your account. Ooops.)
11. I used to love blogging, and I stopped because there were so many people doing it. I've decided to remember why I love it and not care what anyone else is doing.
Here's a cell phone cover piece I worked on late last night because I need a photo to fill this space. Words with no photos is still as boring as it was when I started this blog on May 1, 2007 and made "no photoless posts" a rule.